Are you tired of seeing little to no blog traffic? Are you ready to take control over your blog and turn it into a money-making business? Grab my free Blog Booster Toolkit and boost your blog today!
Building a landing page from scratch is a tedious task, especially if you’re building your first one.
Thankfully, there are some awesome drag and drop landing page builders are available in the market today, which makes designing a landing page easy peasy.
And today in this blog post, I’ll share with you my top picks for the best landing page builders which can help you craft an awesome landing page in just a few minutes.
But before we get into details, first, let’s understand what actually a landing page is.
What is a Landing Page?
A Landing Page in Digital Marketing is a standalone web page that is created solely to convert visitors to leads or customers. It is the first page a user lands on after clicking a particular link.
Unlike normal web pages that fulfil a variety of functions, a landing page generally has a more focused goal. The ideal landing page has no navigational options and it aims at converting visitors into customers.
A good landing page is usually free of clutter, has bright colours and highly engaging sales copy. If you want to design a landing page that makes your conversion rate to go through the roof, check out my detailed post on How to create a High-converting landing page
Now, that’s enough of a chit chat.
Let’s dive straight into the list of my favourite landing page builders which can help you craft a KILLER landing page.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, meaning if you make a purchase through my link, I may earn a small commission, without any extra cost to you. It helps to keep this little blog afloat. Thank you for your support.
Unbounce is one of the best and the leading landing page builders. it is used by over 15,000 brands including the popular ones such as- Helix and Earnworthy. Not only does it help to create attractive web pages to improve sales, but it also lets you build targeted popups and sticky bars to drive more leads. It merges with other apps like WordPress, Google Analytics and email marketing tools.
To help you get a complete feel of the builder, Unbounce also allows a 14-day free trial experience before getting the paid version.
- Drag and Drop Builder for ease of functionality
- All You Can Eat Buffet of over 100 landing templates
- Popups and Sticky Bars
- Completely Mobile Responsive and Accelerated Mobile Pages
- AI-Based Optimization
- Built-in Google Fonts
- Auto Image Optimizer
- Custom “Thank You” message and Form Redirect
- Dynamic Text Replacement
- Not very cost-efficient
- Slightly high learning curve
- Premium integrations are available only in the Premium and Enterprise plans.
If you are just starting with building landing pages, the essential package is highly recommended. It is $79 per month. The other packages include Premium and Enterprise which are $159 per month and $399 per month respectively.
As the name rightly suggests, InstaPage is a landing page builder dedicated entirely to build landing pages instantly. It caters its services to a variety of industry professionals, ranging from entrepreneurs to much bigger companies. It is used by companies such as eBay and Verizon to design their landing pages. Its basic model allows ease of use and a smaller learning curve.
It focuses on lightning-fast post-click landing experience which puts the money you invested in good use and rapidly increases sales.
It additionally lets the users experience a demo of the builder before buying any paid packages.
- 1:1 Ad to Page personalization
- Build lightning-fast mobile pages with AMP powered by Google
- Over 200 Customizable Templates
- Variety of highly optimized selection blocks
- Optimization using A/B testing and heatmaps
- Over 5000 web fonts are available
- Easy integration with over 40 platforms
- Dynamic keyword insertion
- Quite expensive, especially the Enterprise package
- Features such as A/B testing and AMP are only present in the more expensive packages
- Not very flexible
The pricing packages offered are Core and Enterprise. The core plan costs $99 per month and contains all the standard features of the builder.
The enterprise plan is a more premium one and this is quote-based. It allows special features such as Enterprise security, Personalised Experience Manager, etc.
It rightly has the word “Lead” attached to its name because Leadpages leads the way to build fantastic landing pages in the most cost-efficient manner. Not only is it cost-efficient, but it is also very effective in terms of working. Known for its brilliant customer service, it is used by over 40,000 small businesses to build their landing pages.
They mostly cater their business to small-scale agencies rather than large-scale companies. Its code-free publishing and ready-made templates, allow people with minimum technical skills also to operate the builder with ease.
Like the other builders mentioned in this list, Leadpages also offers a free 14-day trial experience to allow you to settle in with the builder before buying any packages.
- Lead Magnet hosting and delivery
- Rapid page loading
- Unlimited A/B testing
- Over 160 building templates that are also mobile responsive
- Provides plug-ins for page design and form creation
- Drag And Drop Function
- Allows integration with WordPress
- Feature such as A/B testing, certain other integrations, and top-tier functions are only available with the packages that have a greater cost
- There are many limits to its customization
- Not all the templates available are free
- Does not have Enterprise level security and Personalization
Leadpages offer three paid packages: Standard, Pro, and Advanced. They are at $25 per month,$48per month and $199 per month respectively.
GetResponse is the one-stop for all advertising, marketing, and campaigning needs. It allows users to convert online traffic and leads to maximum sales by building stunning landing pages. It handles all types of marketing solutions, not just landing pages.
The process of creating a landing page with this builder is surprisingly easy. You can choose from a variety of templates and then use the tools that the builder provides to customize the same. Once this is done, you can instantly publish your landing page with just one click.
I personally use Getresponse to build a simple landing page on my website. If you’re just looking to build a landing page for your lead magnet, go for Getresponse.
It’s cost-efficient and all in one marketing solution for beginners.
- Solutions such as webinars and email marketing, apart from landing pages
- Over 1000 templates can be accessed
- A large number of mobile-responsive templates to help view the page in mobile form
- Over 5000 Shutterstock photos available for use in templates
- Built-in editor and analytics, that is easy to use
- Drag And Drop Editor
- Unlimited A/B testing
- Popup forms
- Allows integration with many platforms
- Enables intelligent list automation
- As GetResponse offers a variety of web marketing solutions, landing pages are not its top priority
- The drag and drop can load and lag sometimes
- The enterprise package is quite expensive
- They have contact bases pricing, that is once a user has completed 1000 contacts they must update to the Professional or Enterprise package
GetResponse offers four different packages for different types of users. Basic at $15 per month, Plus at $49 per month, Professional at $99 per month and Enterprise at $1199 per month. It is highly recommended that beginners use the Basic package.
It additionally allows a free 30 day trial for all packages except the Enterprise package. This allows the user to get comfortable using the builder.
The main resolve of Landingi is the ease of building landing pages for non-programmers. It achieves this by using the drop-down menus, templates and several other tools to help customize your landing page. True to its motto, people lacking technical and programming skills also end up making splendid landing pages.
Landingi is a very recognized landing page builder and it has been used by over 4000 companies including corporate giants such as Sony Music and PayPal to build their landing pages.
- Over 200 landing page templates
- Drag And Drop Function
- Allows various integrations with other platforms and tools
- Enables plugins for form creation and page design
- Has products such as URL Builder and Pop-up Maker
- Provides split A/B Testing
- Consists of a Live Training session apart from Free Trial
- Quick and efficient tracking of conversion rate and visitors
- Provides various mobile templates to help toggle between desktop and mobile and to ensure that the page looks dynamic in both
- Pop-ups and A/B testing are only available in the more expensive packages
- Mobile editor is quite difficult to operate
- Zapier Integration is not available on all plans
- Not very cost-effective
Landingi offers four paid packages to its users, that being-Core at $29 per month, Create at $45 per month, Automate at $59 per month and Suite at $209 per month. Each of these packages has exciting features that the builder has to offer such as-Unlimited landing pages, AWS cloud support hosting, technical support and a lot more.
It also offers a 14-day free trial period to the users so that they can check for themselves if the builder satisfies their technical needs or not.
Wishpond is one of the fastest-growing names in the field of landing pages, especially for the SaaS and marketing sphere. It is not confined to just one purpose or industry, rather, it caters to a variety of industries. It helps you build your landing page in the minimum possible time.
It stands a class apart with its building techniques and approaches. It offers two approaches to building landing pages, either Do It Yourself or Done For you. The former is similar to the working of every other landing page builder while the latter involves collaborating with a team of designers, project managers, marketers, and copywriters to help you make your landing page.
- Drag And Drop Editor
- Prompt integrations with other major platforms such as AWeber, Shopify, and Zapier
- Pop-up tool for optimization
- One-click split A/B testing
- A variety of templates that work great on any device be it a desktop or a mobile
- Marketing tools such as contests and email marketing
- Enables live chat support for easy usage
- Extremely time-efficient allows the creation of pages in minutes
- A vast collection of resources, including a library that consists of various ebooks and webinars that could further help you in building your landing page
- A/B testing and customizable scripts are not available for all packages
- It is not dedicated solely to building landing pages, so the project roadmap may prioritize other updates over this
- The lower prices packages can gather only a limited number of leads, up to 1000
- Customization is not very flexible
Wishpond offers three types of paid packages for its users. These packages are- Starting Out at $49 per month, Everything You Need at $99 per month and Rapid Growth at $199 per month.
Each of these packages is billed yearly but are quoted per month. There is an option of booking a demo for each of these packages to see how they function and decide if they are right for you or not.
Lander as the name rightly suggests, helps you land your perfect landing page. It has a variety of templates one can choose from and other products and services that prove to be pivotal in building a good landing page. It offers designs for these pages based on categories such as as-ebooks, app landing pages, website landing pages, etc.
This is a very widely used builder that has been used by over 1,500,000 users and over 3000 companies including the prominent ones such as as-The NewYork Times, Gameloft, Cisco, etc. The cherry on top of the cake is that Lander allows you to completely customize the code of the landing page template. This gives you greater control over your pages and ensures that it loads faster.
- Over 100 landing page templates
- Easy to use Drag and Drop editor
- Instantly integrates landing pages with Facebook
- Unlimited usage of A/B testing tool
- Dynamic Text Replacement
- Easy to use Mobile Editor to allow the tweaking of landing pages via a mobile phone
- Welcome email with rewards
- Tracking of online traffic and sales conversion
- Confirmation or ThankYou page
- Built-in Google fonts
- The editor can sometimes load or hang
- Customization becomes very difficult and it not very flexible
- Integration is not completely guaranteed
- Code-level customization is only available for high-tier packages
Lander provided two paid packages, that being-Basic at $16 per month and Professional at $83 per month. The Basic plan is generally for smaller businesses while the Professional plan is for In-House Marketers. Both packages have the option of paying monthly and annually. The annual plan comes with certain special discounts.
In addition to this, Lander allows a 14-day free trial for both packages. This will give ample time to users to adapt themselves to all the workings and functionalities of the builder.
Clickfunnels is mainly a website and sales funnel builder. Nevertheless, it offers a list of tools and products that help and maintain landing pages. It offers a variety of template designs that are categorized according to the market it belongs to.
It ensures that the focus of the user is never lost and is always directed to the product that is to be sold. This results in maximum visitor to lead conversion.
This is done by them using three foolproof steps:
- Guide all the visitors step-by-step through the entire sales process
- Direct and point the customers towards the one product that they need, which is the product you are trying to sell
- Ensure to follow-up with the visitors even after they leave the landing page
Users can create a wide range of sales funnel using this builder, such as as-Opt-in, Webinars, Membership, etc.
- Simple Drag And Drop editor
- Smart shopping carts that have one-click upsells
- Email and Facebook marketing automation
- Follow-up Funnels
- Excellent customer service that is round the clock
- Several out-of-the-box funnel templates
- Everything can be managed in a single dashboard
- Unlimited A/B testing is included on this platform
- Does not support as much customization as most other landing page builders
- Even the Etison Package does not have a lot of features
- Only apt for beginners and not for professionals
- Landing pages do not have a very attractive layout
Clickfunnel offers two types of paid packages to its users-Startup Plan at $97 per month and Etison plan at $297 per month. It also allows a 14-day free trial period to ensure that the users know all the aspects of the builder and what exactly they are getting into before going for a paid package.
While Wishpond is a rapidly growing name amongst SaaS and online and B2B marketeers, Hubspot continues to retain its name as the most reputed builder in this field. It proves to be crucial in building professional-looking landing pages in seconds.
Quite like GetResponse, it offers a variety of products and tools that help build efficient online marketing campaigns. The tools it offers apart from a landing page tool include- CRM tool, Sales tool, etc.
If you are a beginner to building landing pages, this is one of the best builders you can use. Its free demo and walkthrough process is quite wholesome and will let you in all you need to know about landing pages and how Hubspot builds one.
- Enables the creation of professional-looking landing pages in seconds
- Built-in library of mobile-optimized templates
- Personalized landing page content for each visitor
- Easy to use drag and drop page editor
- Allows maximum conversion of visitors to leads using features such as live chats and chatbots(known as HubBot)
- Tools such as Pop-Up forms
- Allows the user to preview the landing page in different devices before publishing
- Provides list segmentation
- Can be quite expensive, especially the high-tier packages
- The lower-cost packages have only limited features
- Template designs can prove to be quite plain
- Lacks AMP powered mobile pages
Hubspot offers three packages to its users, that being-Starter at $35 per month, Professional at $560 per month and Enterprise at $2240 per month.
All three packages can be billed monthly as well as annually.
Unlike other landing page builders, Hubspot does not offer any free trial period, but it does offer a live demo session whenever requested by the user.
Which one is right for you?
We have briefly described 9 of the best landing page builders to help you get started on building your landing page. Now as for which one you should choose, that lies entirely up to you. You can visit each of these sites, use their free trial or live demo option and see which one suits you the best.
Here are my TOP 3 picks from the list depending on various factors.
Best Dedicated Landing page builder – Unbounce
If you’re selling your own product or running paid ads, you’ll need a high-quality landing page builder such as Unbounce.
Unbounce is one of the most versatile landing pages and has the largest number of features. These features help in creating splendid landing pages that are attractive to users. It is used by a large number of companies including the top-tier ones and has proven to get results. Its visitor to lead conversion is also quite high.
Best Landing Page Builder for Beginners on a tight budget – GetResponse
If you’re a beginner on a tight budget, GetResponse is the best option for you.
GetResponse is vital in satisfying all your online marketing needs under one roof. Apart from a landing page tool, it offers others such as Marketing Automation, Webinars, Email marketing, Autofunnel, etc. It is also relatively easier to use, especially for those lacking in the technical field.
Best Mix of Price and Features- Leadpages
Leadpages is both cost-efficient and full of great features. It has a variety of templates available in its library which will help you get your landing page up and running in no time. If you don’t want to spend a fortune of money on something, Leadpages is the best option for you.
Try and see which one is a good fit for you. Don’t let anything hold you back.
If you can’t afford a costly landing page builder, start with some basic one and move your way upwards!
Don’t let EXCUSES come in a way to your success.
Now, Go ahead and start building your Beautiful Landing Page!
I hope you found this article helpful. If you did please share it with other bloggers.
Pin it to your favourite Pinterest board for future reference.
Sharing is Caring!